Subject: Re: Floating point exception during 1.4 upgrade...
To: None <bsieker@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: Chris G. Demetriou <cgd@netbsd.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/01/1999 17:19:27
Bernd Sieker <bsieker@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> writes:
> I was unable to do it, and I tried it on 3 _very_ different machines.
>
> I wonder if an immediate send-pr would have changed things.

Probably not, in my opinion.

(1) by the time the binaries were up, 1.4 was 'final' and anything
that went up to fix it would have had to have been a LAST_MINUTE
change anyway.

(2) given that i filed my PR two weeks ago, and haven't heard word one
about it being resolved or even worked on, i have no reason to believe
that you'd have fared any better...  8-)

chris