Subject: NetBSD & Voodoo3 2000 PCI card...
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Stark <bstark@siemens-psc.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/01/1999 16:35:10
Hello,

Does anyone have a Voodoo3 2000 PCI video card from 3dfx that is working
with NetBSD and XFree86? I know the current version of XFree86 does not
support this new card, but there is supposedly an X server for the card
available that was developed on a Linux system. I'm just wondering if
anyone has experience with this driver on a NetBSD system.

Thanks,

Brian

| Brian Stark                       | Internet : bstark@siemens-psc.com |
| Siemens PT&D, LLC                 | Voice    : +1 612 536-4697        |
| Power Systems Control Division    | Fax      : +1 612 536-4919        |
| 7225 Northland Drive, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55428   USA            |