Subject: Re: question...
To: kwame kwame <Kwame.Kwame@epita.fr>
From: David Maxwell <david@fundy.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/28/1999 15:13:40
On Fri, May 28, 1999 at 05:14:40PM +0000, kwame kwame wrote:
> I would like to execute a shell and to cath the stdout of a processus in the kernel
>
> does anybody know how do do it ?

I'm not sure the question makes sense, as asked.

You're writing something in the kernel, (a driver?) and you
need to retrieve something from a shell script?

That seems like a bad combination, since the kernel really
shouldn't be trusting information from a fairly insecure
source, like a shell script.

Could you give more information about what it is you want to do?

(About an Amiga rendering landscapes) It's not thinking, it's being artistic!
					      - Jamie Woods