Subject: Re: need to be able to download an entire month of mail lists
To: None <root@garbled.net>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/26/1999 03:06:51
[ On Tuesday, May 25, 1999 at 20:08:13 (-0700), Tim Rightnour wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: need to be able to download an entire month of mail lists
>
> On 25-May-99 Greg A. Woods spoke unto us all:
> #  It seriously sucks, mostly because it only seems to search the indexes,
> #  not the actual mail folders.
>
> Actually.. that was a bug.. and has been fixed.  If it is *still* happening I
> need to know about it.. but I assume you haven't used it since it was fixed.

Oh, my!  No, I gave up on using the search function some time ago and
never saw any mention of any changes since on any of the lists I happen
to subscribe to (though that does include netbsd-announce).  I didn't
mention it at the time because there didn't seem to be anything that
would contradict it as the intended behaviour, and because it did seem
to persist for a long time.

The search function seems to work much better now.  Thank you very much
for correcting my outdated info!

--
							Greg A. Woods