Subject: RE: need to be able to download an entire month of mail lists
To: John Refling <johnr@spimageworks.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/25/1999 07:41:58
On 25-May-99 John Refling spoke unto us all:
#  Being able to look at the mail archive one message at a time is
#  better than nothing, but lacking any ability to search the content,
#  we need to be able to download an entire MONTH's worth of
#  messages.  There are SO many times I need to refer to previous
#  answers, and just cannot find them!  I need to be able to grep
#  thru the entire month's or year's worth of messages at once!

There is a search engine at the bottom of the mail-index front page..  But to
answer your other question.. all the mailing lists should be available on
ftp.netbsd.org under pub/NetBSD/mailing-lists.

---
Tim Rightnour  -  root@garbled.net
Free Multi-Platform Operating System: http://www.netbsd.org