Subject: Re: OMEGA MICRO 82C365G PCMCIA controller card
To: Tony Hernandez <Tony.Hernandez@intellon.com>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/20/1999 15:00:31
> Is ther support for this card ? Its an ISA card PCMCIA controller
> for PC's

We have support for several devices like that in 1.4 .

The one I have consists of a pair of PCMCIA sockets with an i82365 or
equivalent chip, connected by a pair of ribbon cables to an ISA board
with some really trivial glue logic on board.

I'm not familiar with the specific model you cited, but the name seems
to imply that it's got i82365, so chances are it's either (a) already
supported (if it's a "plain" ISA device or one of the known ISAPNP
boards), or (b) would require very minimal tweaks to get it attached
(if it's an ISA Plug & Pray card which isn't already one of the
several which are supported).

Your best bet is to try plugging it into a system and booting a 1.4
GENERIC kernel to see if it shows up ..

					- Bill