Subject: Re: Xf86SetTVOut: Unsupported console
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/14/1999 18:05:09
On Fri, 14 May 1999, Jukka Marin wrote:

: No matter how I start XF86_SVGA, it detects my hardware properly, but then
: whiles about "unsupported console".  This happens both with the GENERIC
: kernel and the one I built myself.  I'm trying to use wscons.

If you can get yourself a copy of an old XF86_SVGA for now, please do.  I
will put together a fix for this this weekend and compile you a new server
to test.  The fied binary will be put on ftp.netbsd.org, and the fix made
part of 1.4.1, once finished.

(This is an unintended result of the merge of the arm32 "Shark" X server
code which I did.)

: Mode = 800x600(**) SVGA: chipset:  ct65550

: Xf86SetTVOut: Unsupported console