Subject: 3c905B TX / ex0 faulty driver in NetBSD-1.4_beta?
To: 'port-i386@netbsd.org' <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Tony Hernandez <Tony.Hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/30/1999 14:45:23
I have a 3c905b tx installed in one of my machines at work , dmesg finds the
card okay , it later gets assigned an IP address and everything , after some
configuration, but there is never a link light . beacuase of the limitations
of our network, we have to use NT as our main OS, but you know me,.. gotta
use NetBSD. The card gets a link light in NT , and also works quite well. Is
there any know problems with this driver in any way ? Id like to migrate as
many computers here to NetBSd as possible even thoughit may be an uphill
battle , atleast Im going to use it 100% soon. help ?

Tony Hernandez :::: Intellon Corporation
            MCP      A+
      Workstation Administrator