Subject: what happened to sysinst in 1.4 ?
To: 'port-i386@netbsd.org' <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Tony Hernandez <Tony.Hernandez@intellon.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/29/1999 15:22:48
I ve been trying to install NetBSD 1.4 Beta to my laptop. When i get to the
partition area ,
It wont let me specify start and size , i can enter all i want for start and
size but it _never_ appears under start and size on the screen . The older
1.3.2 sysinst just let me choose the partition to install NetBSd on and it
automatically made the partitions and all that .
Whats up ?

This is very frustrating .. < since I just lost all the data on my primary
partition >
I even tried to select size n the primary partition that i lost and it only
lets me choose a partition of 69 megabytes ! even though the partition was
made in DOS to be 1024 MB. The minute I changed it over to netbsd all i
could get was 69 MB ..

Tony Hernandez :::: Intellon Corporation
            MCP      A+
      Workstation Administrator