Subject: Re: Cirrus Logic CL-GD6729 PCMCIA brige support ?
To: Dan Winship <danw@MIT.EDU>
From: None <dbsaint@bellsouth.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/29/1999 20:07:49
OKay ...

Well I guess this isnt the best laptop for the job : (

Is it fully supported in 1.4 ?
It would be nice to be able to network this laptop either by modem or by
ethernet card .  gotta do something .. I just dont wanna go to freeBSD or linux
with it. even open .. im too cumfy with the way NetBSD works ..

On 28-Apr-99 Dan Winship wrote:
>> Is this device supported in 1.3.2 ? or maybe in 1.3.3 ?
>
> Nope. It will probe and then spew some error message about interrupts,
> but it won't actually work under 1.3.anything. It might not be that
> hard to backport though. (One problem is that it uses
> dev/isa/i82365_isasubr.c, which was split off from i82365_isa.c after
> 1.3.)
>
> -- Dan

 Tony Hernandez ::: Intellon Corporation
             MCP   A+