Subject: Re: Guinea-pigs wiling to test CardBus patches for 1.4_BETA?
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/28/1999 02:21:55
Jonathan Stone wrote:

> I've put repackaged, preliminary CardBus patches for 1.4 in
>      ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/incoming/jonathan/cardbus-1.4-9990428.tgz
>
> Again, these are HAYAKAWA Koichi's CardBus patches, pretty much
> verbatim.  All I've done is repackage them to patch against 1.4.

I tried your patches.  I can't config the kernel, I think there is a patch

for files.pci missing in the kit, and maybe something else.

Furthermore, the sample config file, CARDBUS, contains `pcmcia at ccb'
whereas the readme file says `pccard at ccb'

--

        -- Lennart

HOBBES:180: cbb*: unknown device `cbb'
HOBBES:181: pccard*: unknown device `pccard'
HOBBES:182: cardbus* at cbb?: `cbb' unknown
HOBBES:184: ep0 at pccard?: `pccard' unknown