Subject: NetBSD 1.4_BETA/i386: panc intr_establish: irq10 can't share level-triggered with edge-triggered
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Port i386 <port-i386@8025.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/27/1999 18:14:13
Hi,

I'm trying to install NetBSD-1.4_BETA on a Dell Lattitude CPi 266 laptop.
The kernel on the floppy boots OK but when I reboot after installation, the
real kernel prints some messages including the ones below:

ex0 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: #Com 3c905-TX 10/100 Ethernet
ex0: interrupting at irq10
aria0 at ios0 port 0x290-0x297 irq 10
panic: intr_establish: irq10 can't share level-triggered with edge-triggered

Is this considered a bug, that these devices can both use irq 10 but in
incompatible ways?
At present I haven't got a NetBSD 1.4 system on which I can build a kernel
excluding support for aria0 (what is aria?).  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
	-- John Messenger