Subject: Re: login: Permission denied
To: Josh Hope <otaku@unixborg.net>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/25/1999 04:00:57
On Sun, 25 Apr 1999, Josh Hope wrote:
> Okay, the password file *was* broken...but not by the computer, by human
> error. I am really ashamed of admitting this, but in my hurry to get it

It often helps to post (excerpts of) your configuration files to the
list... that way you get lots of people looking at it. Very helpful for
simple errors like swapped fields or typos :)

Glad you got your system working again :)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 23 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++