Subject: Re: 1.4_ALPHA install issue
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/15/1999 18:22:51
 [fixed issue]
> > The kernel supplied within base.tgz (?) kernel panics with
> > "aira0: overlaping IRQ 10" (sorry, didn't noted the exact error code) and
> > stops dead. I am sure that compiling my own pecific kernel will remove this
> > issue, as the generic kernel on the two floppies works just fine, but if it
> > is useful to actually report this message and error, please advice me and
> > tell what info is required for a send-pr in order to be helpful.
>
> I don't understant this one, however.

 Ahem. En francais alors? :-)

 What I was trying to say is, that the kernel on the installation floppy works
great on my notebook, whereas the one which is supplied in base.tgz panics
during the initilisation and configuration of the various device drivers,
way before the kernel actually even tries to mount the file system.

--
Markus Illenseer