Subject: Re: new boot floppies
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@earthlink.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/15/1999 09:34:42
At 02:24 PM 4/15/99 +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
>someone reported there is still one display problem left. I added another
>wclear()/wupdate(), I'm uploading new boot floppies.

When I installed on my Thinkpad last night using the 2nd to most recent
install floppies, I used NFS to get the distributions and it gave me some
error messages about "failed to cleanup existing install" or something like
that after *most* (but not all) of the extraction steps. (sorry, I didn't
write down the message, and the machine has its disk swapped out and
running another OS again. If this description isn't good enough to
determine the problem, let me know and I'll plug the same disk in again and
do the installation over)