Subject: 3Com 3C574TX
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Laine Stump <laine@v-one.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/14/1999 00:30:01
i just tried the latest 1.4 ALPHA install disks on my Thinkpad 600, and
find that it panics when I plug in my 3C574TX (100bt) PCMCIA adapter (this
is the 16-bit brother of the 3C575TX).

I recall that jason had done some stuff to support this card in the past,
but didn't have one of the cards to test it on. I'd really love to see
proper support for it in 1.4, so I'd be willing to loan my card to a
qualified person for a week or two so they could figure it out (I would
want it back though, because without it I'm forced to schlep along at
10mbit). Interested parties who have the time, the knowledge, and the
motivation should email me with an address. (maybe you'd also like to take
a look at my RPTI ep400 PCMCIA card, an NE2000 clone that just needs an
entry in that table of card parameters (I forget it's name right now, and
don't have up-to-date source handy to remind myself)).