Subject: Re: anyone object to not having split sets in 1.4?
To: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
From: Jon Hamilton <hamilton@pobox.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/03/1999 13:17:30
In message <Pine.NEB.4.05.9904031255180.12683-100000@7thsun.piermont.com>, Curt
 Sampson wrote:
} On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Jon Hamilton wrote:
}
} > How do people cursed with tiny disk quotas on their well-connected
} > machines (e.g. at school) suck it down and take it home to install?
}
} The same way they do with every other NetBSD port, unfortunately:
} they don't.
}
} How wide a problem is this?

I can't say how widespread a problem it is, but I'd expect the i386 port
to be the one with the most such people; students are much more likely
to already have an x86 machine at home and want to run NetBSD on it than
they are to have, for example, a pmax or hp300.

--
   Jon Hamilton
   hamilton@pobox.com