Subject: Re: RealAudio G2 server?
To: Laine Stump <lainestump@earthlink.net>
From: Andreas Wrede <andreas@planix.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/20/1999 10:13:36
On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Laine Stump wrote:

> Funny thing - there is no subdirectory for the userid I gave it. No files
> under there at all. I also noticed I couldn't find the userid anywhere in
> rmserver.cfg. I tried creating the users/userid directory, but that didn't
> help anything. What's supposed to be in there? Could you compare the
> rmserver.cfg file below to yours and tell me if there's any differences
> that look meaningful?

The config files compare fine, except for obvious things like log
file paths and customizations I made after the install.

On my box, the content of the file adm_b_db/users/andreas is one line:
password;*;1
Where password is the real password of course.

BTW, I am using Netscape/linux2.0 ver 4.51, ver 4.5 had problems
displaying the java generated output of the realadmin app correctly.

--
Andreas Wrede              Planix, Inc.
andreas@planix.com         Networking, System Administration, Consulting