Subject: How to make the bootfloppy RAM disk bigger?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: David W Talmage <talmage@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/09/1999 15:14:12
[I couldn't find the answer in the port-i386 archives.  My local NetBSD guru
didn't know the answer, either.]

I'm trying to upgrade my laptop to 1.3I.  I'm using my own INSTALL kernel
based on INSTALL_SMALL.  I removed the SCSI support and added PCMCIA ethernet
support.  It's pretty small, yet I can't get sysinstall to update.  sysinstall
complains that there isn't enough space in /dev/md0a and leaves a little
sysintall.core turd.

Would someone please tell me how to make the RAM disk bigger?  I'll settle for
a pointer to the right FM with an example.