Subject: Re: 19990131 snapshot & color?
To: None <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/24/1999 19:22:17
> Hi.  I just installed the 19990131 snapshot (using a 1.3 floppy
> because the two-floppy sysinst crashed right before writing the
> disklabel, etc. with a /: file system full error--is this known,
> or should I send-pr?).

It's known -- you're not the first one to mention this fact.

I've made some feeble and so far unsuccessful attempts at
reproducing this crash -- I've run sysinst under gdb on my
test/build system and doing a complete install to the disk I've
dedicated to that purpose, but it didn't crash (which is sort of
bad news), and I've not had time to look into it lately.

I do however know others are active trying to fix sysinst.

- H=E5vard