Subject: 19990131 snapshot & color?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@canolog.ninthwonder.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/23/1999 22:08:48
Hi.  I just installed the 19990131 snapshot (using a 1.3 floppy
because the two-floppy sysinst crashed right before writing the
disklabel, etc.  with a /: file system full error--is this known,
or should I send-pr?).

It looks good, except for one thing.  I'm using a mono VGA monitor
right now, and at the beginning of the boot, the text changes to
a really faint grey.  What color is this supposed to be, and why
is it changing colors "for" me? I assume this is wscons-related...
What's going on, and why?  How can I change it easily?

wsconsctl doesn't seem to control anything, and I'd kind of like
to make the default white.

Thanks,
-allen