Subject: Re: 1.3.3 installer problems
To: Andreas Gustafsson <gson@araneus.fi>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/12/1999 19:38:33
On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 06:05:33PM +0200, Jukka Marin wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 03:27:05PM +0200, Jukka Marin wrote:
> > > Jukka Marin wrote:
> > That was it.  I specified the sizes in sectors and newfs went OK.
>
> Well, install went ok, but now the stupid thing doesn't want to boot
> off the IDE disk.  When kernel loading should start, it just resets.

To make my own personal record of quoting myself.. I ran installboot
manually and after that the machine booted properly.  Now, if I can
only get a new kernel there (the current one doesn't support the new
Ethernet card, of course ;)

We're getting there.. slowly.. (and then, the next machine.. yikes)

  -jm