Subject: Re: APM problems
To: None <hwr@pilhuhn.de>
From: John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/03/1999 23:28:49
>>>>> "Heiko" == Heiko W Rupp <hwr@pilhuhn.de> writes:

Heiko> Perry E. Metzger wrote:
Heiko> |Anyone else have any experience with APM on the '600, or other ideas?

Heiko> Could this be that we "only" implement APM1.1 ?

Heiko> I have the 1.2 REF-Guide from http://www.intel.com/IAL/powermgm (as it
Heiko> says on the cover) here, but did not yet manage to look after it.

I've looked at it briefly; there are the beginnings of APM V1.2 support
in the -current driver but more needs to be done.  I have little time
these days for any substantial NetBSD hacking--if someone else wants to
look at it, feel free (but check with the i386 portmaster first to coordinate
any effort with other folks).

--
==John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.arlington.ma.us>, <john_kohl@alum.mit.edu>
Write a poem, share your heart!