Subject: Re: 'pand' MMX instruction -- illegal?
To: None <tv@pobox.com>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/14/1999 17:47:12
> : It appears that these problems (and a few others) were fixed
> : in binutils-2.9 ..
>
> When my current `hell' of prepaqring for a new job is over, I
> will go back to fixing up binutils 2.9.1 for import.

Sounds good.  I guess you wouldn't mind me documenting this in a
PR, maybe even with some test code thrown in for good measure?
If you want, I can even commit the (apparently minimal) fix to
cure this particular problem too.  (I'm currently recompiling
/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin to get a new gdb, on the hope that I managed
to fix the disassembly too -- the rc5des client now passes all
its tests on my P-II.)

Regards,

- H=E5vard