Subject: Re: CDrecord
To: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@imrryr.org>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/01/1999 22:49:47
Hi,

Thanks to all those who wrote to me with advice. It turns out that the
advice below was the winning advice. After symlinking /dev/su0-3-0 to
/dev/rcd0d, cdrecord worked without any problems. I just cut my first CD.
BTW, the install script when you install via the package system sets up
the symlink for /dev/scgx to /dev/cd0d already. So that symlink was
already there (as suggested by several people).

Thanks again and Happy New Year to all.

Mark