Subject: where can i learn about programming c?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: phillie_b <phillie_b@usa.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/22/1998 01:51:27

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE2D4D.96F198E0

 are there any books out there about programming in C?  i need to learn =
this so i can compile my kernel, im still using the generic and am ready =
to build my own, only problem is, i have no clue what so ever on where =
to begin.  if anyone could help me out, by sending me either some =
information on where to find a book about this or even a non-compiled =
kernel that i can look at and get a feel for exactly what is asked for =
in the file and what not.  any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Shawn M.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE2D4D.96F198E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;are there any books out there =
about=20
programming in C?&nbsp; i need to learn this so i can compile my kernel, =
im=20
still using the generic and am ready to build my own, only problem is, i =
have no=20
clue what so ever on where to begin.&nbsp; if anyone could help me out, =
by=20
sending me either some information on where to find a book about this or =
even a=20
non-compiled kernel that i can look at and get a feel for exactly what =
is asked=20
for in the file and what not.&nbsp; any help would be greatly=20
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>-Shawn M.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE2D4D.96F198E0--