Subject: In-place disk partition
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/12/1998 18:08:17
I just bought my son a PC, which has a 7.6GB disk, and which I'd like to
put NetBSD on as well.  Is there a way to repartition the disk without
having to reinstall WinBlows?  The Install doc mentions a couple of things
you *don't* want to do if there's data on the disk you want to keep, but
it's not clear on how to shrink the existing partition if you want to split
it in two...

Thanks,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

In an organization, each person rises to the level of his own
incompetency
		-- The Peter Principle