Subject: Re: Booting NetBSD 1.3.2
To: None <bbogart@iname.com>
From: Joel Reicher <joel@panacea.null.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/09/1998 12:31:52
If you have two disks you should have 8 entries listed by os-bs, so my
guess is you're using the wrong version of os-bs. Firstly the file you
should be extracting is

NetBSD-1.3.2/i386/installation/misc/osbsbeta.exe

and then from that you need to use

OSBS20B8.EXE

Anything else is the previous version of os-bs which does not support
booting from other drives.

	- Joel