Subject: APM woes on ThinkPad 600
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <fessel@DeTeMobil.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/27/1998 10:49:45
--==_Exmh_1994266640P

Hej!
I successfully set up a thinkpad 600 and even got XF86 3.3.3 running perfectly
well on it.  One big problem remains to be solved, and I'm basically unable to
find out how to deal with that:
when the system goes into suspend mode (zzz oder "close the book") it will do
that fine, but after wakeup it will light up the screen display but ohterwise
it is locked solid.  It woll not even enter suspend mode again when i close
the lid...

Grüße
	Oskar

--==_Exmh_1994266640P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.3i

iQCVAwUBNl51uH1wWdvSVyGhAQFJGwQAh6WS6J3amaCvSrRLsB4Rgz1cQME0w2JW
KKoC9Ke4f7L87NoBVk+Y+uUZkpkqeXifENxGt/qx85SNJ6+Iu4WdkwBGWuPhDoTM
24pBcbahqcZbIUxaLUY7I7wUdRuePCrdntoDEGLd02N/HqhIqEcKcNBbUpzblG7q
2WnGo4aS724=
=t3Iq
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1994266640P--