Subject: Re: Booting NetBSD 1.3.2 with the NT boot loader
To: None <mason@primenet.com.au>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/23/1998 11:50:01
> I hope you get it working (then I might try again and stop using dosboot
> (especially since newer dosboot versions just crash my computer)).

You don't say! ;-) I recently tried to use dosboot.com on a
computer which is normally running Windows-98, and apparently no
mattery how I tried I could not get it to not run an extended
memory manager for me.  From what I hear it should be possible to
ask to have the memory manager disabled, but apparently our
dosboot hasn't been taught about that.

In my case dosboot just caused the machine to freeze...

- H=E5vard