Subject: Re: probing CPU speed?
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/18/1998 17:44:18
	It may be dead weight, but it would be nice to get a rough
	rating of CPU 'speed' across ports, something akin to (dare
	I mention it) Linux's bogomips. Even if you're not printing
	out Mhz on the CPU, a bogomips (or similar) rating would
	help you match up CPU to speed.

		David/absolute

                  -=-  Trust is a non-renewable resource  -=-