Subject: Re: FW: 2 Problems
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/15/1998 00:43:04
On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, Gunnar Helliesen wrote:

> FYI, in case some of you don't follow port-i386.
> Those of you who have opinions on this better voice them now...

[snip]

Well, we may if the wscons performance is abysmal.  We don't have a lot of
spare processing power laying around to deal with inefficiencies.  Based
on the above, it seems that scrolling is the greater of the two issues to
be addressed.  Is there anything which can be done to optimize scrolling
in a machine independent way?

-brian.
---