Subject: Re: NetBSD/i386 Nov 5 1998 snapshot
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Skedel <rskedel@mr.picker.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/08/1998 19:56:23
> I have prepared a snapshot of NetBSD-current for i386 based on

> New in this snapshot is also the 'ex' driver supporting DMA for the
> 3c90x and 3c90xB cards, thanks to fvdl.  The usual slew of other

Is it possible to get a patch for the NetBSD 1.3.2 release for the i386 port that will let me use a 3COM 3c900B ethernet card?

I have several computers using 3c900 cards, and 3c509 cards which use the "ep" device, however my computer vendor just shipped me 40 3C900B cards that NetBSD 1.3.2 can not use.

If possible I would like to patch in this new "ex" device?

-----
See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/port-i386/?start=7419