Subject: New NetBSD-current/i386 snapshot
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <Havard.Eidnes@runit.sintef.no>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/03/1998 23:35:24
Hi,

I have prepared a snapshot of NetBSD-current for i386 based on sources
from October 31 1998 (with one updated file from Nov 1 so that the
kernels could compile, I think it was if_ne_isa.c).

The snapshot can be found in release(7) format in

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/snap-19981031/NetBSD-1.3H/i386/

I am currently in the process of uploading the sources this
snapshot was built from, when those are made available they will
be in

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/i386/snap-19981031/NetBSD-1.3H/source/

I will note that this distribution has not had very thorough testing,
but at least the build machine stayed up while building this snapshot
running a kernel based on these sources, for whatever that is worth.

The LAST_MINUTE file in snap-19981031/NetBSD-1.3H/ contains a few notes
for those of you willing to experiment with installation on 4M machines.

As always, please report any bugs found.

Regards,

- H=E5vard