Subject: Re: AW: T3/T1 cards - interest
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/27/1998 10:13:13
[ On Tue, October 27, 1998 at 05:13:36 (+0000), Ronald Khoo wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: AW: T3/T1 cards - interest
>
> > There's also an Asian company that was making a high-performance sync
> > card but I've lost their URL....
>
> Do you mean the http://www.cpm.com.my/cp800.htm
> that is pointed to from http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/hardware.html ? :-)

Yes, I think that's the one I was trying to remember!  ;-)

> I haven't found time to clean up the driver which hasn't been touched
> since netbsd 1.1, (I haven't worked for them since netbsd 1.0 days).

I don't remember there being a driver -- must have been added slightly
after I was looking at sync cards way back when....  (I would have found
it even without being listed in GENERIC -- I scanned all the driver
sources in all the architectures and even in FreeBSD for anything
looking for any possible support of various cards and chips.)

--
							Greg A. Woods