Subject: Re: AW: T3/T1 cards - interest
To: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/26/1998 19:10:47
Michael Graff writes:

[...]
> Right now, the HSSI, T3, and soon to be T1 driver I'm doing for Lan
> Media relies on link[012] but the T1 card has a clock generator, so
> will need a userland control program.
>
> BTW, there is a SDL T1 driver in the tree already...

Thanks for pointing that out.  I did the dumb user thing, and looked
in the arch/i386/GENERIC.. :)  Sadly I had to resort to grep to locate
this SDL driver.  I'm glad to see this driver available.  Where is the
best place to buy these cards? (and how much are they?)

-Andrew
Andrew Gillham                            | This space left blank
gillham@whirlpool.com                     | inadvertently.