Subject: Re: T3/T1 cards - interest
To: Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
From: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/25/1998 13:12:44
that would be nice.  I think most people who would stick those cards into
a productionj system would be using released versions rather than
-current.  I did have needs for your cards about 6 mos ago and went with
SDL instead because of no support for netbsd (newer released) versions.

Thomas T. Thai          Infomedia Interactive Communications
tom@iic.net             TEL 612.376.9090 * FAX 612.376.9087