Subject: Re: getting pkg sources
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/23/1998 20:08:40
On 23.10.98, 15:43:10, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> How to make list of needed sources for pkgsrc.tar.gz
> makefile included here should automatically do ftp,but
> i dont have access to net at home,and on my account
> i have linux. I would like to download all needed
> sources and then compile at home.

Go to the pkgsrc directory and "make fetch-list"; this should give you
a shell script to stdout, that will attempt to fetch _all_ missing
distfiles (~300MB so far, I think) to the distfiles directory in you
pkgsrc directory.

"make fetch-list" can be called in all subdirectories and will check
package dependencies and show all distfiles needed to build and
install the respective packages.

The output by "make fetch-list" may not be usable as it is on
non-NetBSD-machines or on machines where you must not write to the
distfile directory.

--
Bernd Sieker