Subject: RE: NAT Trouble
To: Calvin Vette (IT- Borders Online) <CVETTE@borders.com>
From: Calvin Vette (IT- Borders Online) <CVETTE@borders.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/22/1998 17:20:47
That was pretty much my experience, word for word, except that I didn't even
bother with Win95 originally.
They only say it doesn't work because it's not supported. It really does;
they're just lying or don't know any
 better. Your Win95 problem was probably driver related, not an
incompatibility with the hardware.