Subject: RE: NAT Trouble
To: Calvin Vette (IT- Borders Online) <CVETTE@borders.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/22/1998 15:06:54
Would you be willing to post, or point to information on how you got a
connection to a cable modem up? I am interested, and I know many others are
as well. In our area, the cable modem provider is Time Warner, (Road Runner)

Thanks

Brad

At 1:59 PM -0400 10/22/98, Calvin Vette (IT- Borders Online) wrote:
>I had a similar problem with 1.3.1/1.3.2 with a cable modem and an internal
>Ethernet network. I just upgraded to current, but haven't finished the
>configuration yet. Is the patch you're talking about included in
>current-981008?

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                             Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                            email bsalai@tmonline.com
Rochester, NY 14614