Subject: ISODE V8.0 on NetBSD.
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Back <andrew.back@seacontainers.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/20/1998 10:11:45
Hello,

Does anybody know where I can find pre-compiled binaries for the ISODE and
associated ISO applications for NetBSD i386 1.3.2? Failing that instructions
or pointers for getting it to compile.. I have built a kernel selecting the
ISO options and downloaded ISODE V8.0 source, configured the make for 4.4BSD
(nearest one available in ISODE?) and tried to compile. This resulted in
lots of errors, a following make install resulted in no binaries being
installed (tsapd etc). Sorry if this sounds vague to say the least but I
have little experience in building software from source.

Regards

Andrew