Subject: Re: *BSD & ATM
To: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
From: Chris Ewert <radio_1@geocities.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/16/1998 15:16:24
I also have a ADSL line, and have the exact same problem.  I was informed that
there are no such drivers for either any of the BSDs or Lynux.  A college
professor that I was working with, who also has a ADSL line, obtained the
documentation from Effecent on the card and we started work on a driver, but
we haven't had much time to work on it, and I am not firmiliar with what to
do, but I have all the stuff we worked on.  If someone would like to help me
with that driver that would be great.  I know a lot of people that could use
the driver.

Chris