Subject: *BSD & ATM
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Tom T. Thai <tomthai@future.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/16/1998 11:59:57
http://www.ccrc.wustl.edu/pub/chuck/tech/bsdatm/bsdatm.html

has info on ATM that was integrated into *BSD OSes including NetBSD.
Anyone using ATM with NetBSD?  Since I couldn't find the Adaptec card on
their site, I looked into http://www.efficient.com/pci_eisa.html ATM card.

In particular, I was looking to terminate an ATM line from the teleco into
a NetBSD box containing one of the above cards and use ADSL at home so I
and coworkers may access our servers at work.  Is this possible or would I
need to terminate the teleco ATM line with an ATM switch?

Thomas T. Thai          Infomedia Interactive Communications
tom@iic.net             TEL 612.376.9090 * FAX 612.376.9087