Subject: Re: .rhosts (please help)
To: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@quick.com.au>
From: Redouane Najah Semlali <rns@azure.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/12/1998 14:25:33
Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for your quick answer.
Before sending my last e-mail, I've already done what you advise me to
do  (using .rhosts file ) and it dosen't work. I used to work with
.rhosts file in other UNIX system.

Do you still have some tips to tell me ?

Thank you in advance.

--
Redouane Najah Semlali, Sales Manager - AzureNet
Phone: +212 250 10 59  Fax: +212 250 10 74

Visit our new site http://www.marocmail.com