Subject: Re: Toshiba Tecra 750CDT and a PCMCIA 3C589D = Failed boot...
To: Daniel Brown <dbrown@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>
From: Scott Bartram <scottb@orionsoft.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/09/1998 09:30:50
To make a working kernel for my Toshiba 460CDX with a 3Com 3c589, I had to
make the following changes to the GENERIC config:

add:

options	PCIC_ISA_INTR_ALLOC_MASK=0x1e08
options	PCIC_ISA_ALLOC_IOBASE=0x300
options PCIC_ISA_ALLOC_IOSIZE=0x060

remove:

wss0 at ... (the 460CDX has the Yamaha chipset but the driver doesn't have
             an ISA attachment yet)

optional:

sb0 at ... works but the quality isn't great.

scott