Subject: Re: Toshiba Tecra 750CDT and a PCMCIA 3C589D = Failed boot...
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Brown <dbrown@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/08/1998 10:09:32
Following myself up - this would appear to be something of a FAQ. Sorry.

I'm compiling a kernel with everything commented out (including lpt*), except
all that's required for the job the machine's intended for. Hopefully this
will correct things.

However - I've now much more certain that there's a definitive way of getting
these things working : perhaps this should be placed in the i386 FAQ (or
at least where the card is claimed to work in the supported hardware list) ?

Dan.