Subject: Intel EtherExpress pro/10+
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Hugo Burm <hugob@fmproductions.demon.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/08/1998 10:22:00
I installed NetBSD 1.3.2 on  two Intel systems with an Intel EtherExpress
PRO/10+ ISA combo board. (the newer plus version). The setup recognizes the
board when I disable PnP and configure the board with I/O port 0x360.  The
driver loaded is the "iy0"  driver for the PRO/10 (without plus). But when I
configure the board with IRQ 5, the driver uses IRQ 9. When I configure it
with IRQ 9, the driver uses IRQ 11. Because of the wrong IRQ, it can send a
ping, but it never detects an answer. Is there a solution for this problem??

hugob@fullmoon.nl