Subject: Memory test?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/03/1998 16:36:27
I get random errors when compiling, consisting of a mix of signal 4,
signal 11, internal compiler errors, errors returned from as, etc.

I suspect I have bad memory.

Is there a memory test program I can run (most likely under DOS)?

Thanks,
~Steve

NetBSD 1.3G (GATEWAY) #12: Thu Aug 27 18:31:54 PDT 1998
    root2@gateway:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GATEWAY
cpu0: family 5 model 6 step 2
cpu0: AMD K6 (586-class)
real mem  = 66715648
avail mem = 58834944
using 840 buffers containing 3440640 bytes of memory

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a
week sometimes to make it up."
		-- Mark Twain, "The Innocents Abroad"