Subject: Re: partition sizes?
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/17/1998 13:47:19
On Aug 17, 10:10pm, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

>It doesn't. The swap can be outside the NetBSD-type partition too (I share
>my swap partition between NetBSD and Linux).

How does the system identify those partitions outside the main NetBSD
partition?  (I'm thinking /dev/wdxx type stuff here, but if there's other
info I need to know too, please include it.)

Thanks,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

It is not enough to succeed.  Others must fail.
		-- Gore Vidal