Subject: Re: Ethernet Devices
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org, hany@walnut.maple.nf.net>
From: Calum Mackay <cmackay@alconemg.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/14/1998 15:21:00
       Have you tried the ep# device drivers...these should have been setup
     when you installed NetBSD, if you did it across a network or ftp.

     ALso the ep# drivers will only configure at install time if you have a
     specific ethernet card { see the INSTALL doc for the list } I
     initially tried the ftp install with a Inter EtherExpress Pro 10 but
     this wasn't recognised and I'm now using a 3Com Etherlink III PnP
     3C509b-TPO

     Hope this helps....

     Regards

     Calum